Information from the Manufacturer:
Dual Port K.1050 Series Micromotors:
- High Speed: smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed: ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics
- Low Speed: extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Brushless means you NEVER change motor brushes
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W– even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- One port on back of control box for Brushless Handpiece and One on front for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece
HP4-817 Control Box with LED
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4″ wide, 9.1″ deep, 7″ high with built in overload protection
- Dials set precise speed and torque, auto cruise, forward or reverse rotation, dial or foot speed control
- Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
H.MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor:
- 6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter, .75″ grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Quick and easy bur changeswith a simple twist of the front of the Handpiece
- Chose from 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet.
H.MH-170 Brush Type Rotary Handpiece/Motor Specifications and Features:
- 6.2″ overall length, 5/8″ grip diameter, 1″ motor diameter, 7.3 oz./208 gr., DC30V/1.2A. CE
- Handpiece has a slender, contoured grip for precise and very high speed work up to 38,000 rpm. It has a fan cooled, brush-type continuous duty motor that runs cool and vibration free with permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no lubrication.
- It comes with a 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet installed. Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece.
- Collet Adapters are available for simplifying changes between accessories with different shank sizes.
Comes supplied in Kits K.1070 and K.1090. Also works with the same HP4-917 Control Unit that comes with Micromotor Kits K.1020 and K.1080.
HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control
- Variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-717. Varies speed from 1,000 – 50,000 RPM.