Information from the Manufacturer:
Dual Port K.1050 Series Micromots:
- High Speed: smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed: ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics
- Low Speed: extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Brushless means you NEVER change motor brushes
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W– even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- One port on back of control box for Brushless Handpiece and One on front for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece
HP4-817 Control Box with LED
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4″ wide, 9.1″ deep, 7″ high with built in overload protection
- Dials set precise speed and torque, auto cruise, forward or reverse rotation, dial or foot speed control
- Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
H.MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor:
- 6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter, .75″ grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Quick and easy bur changeswith a simple twist of the front of the Handpiece
- Chose from 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet.
HPMH-011 Brush type Hammer Handpiece/Motor Specifications and Features:
- 6-1/4″ overall length, 9/16″ grip diameter, 1″ motor diameter, 13oz/369 gr., 1.5 amps (115V) .75 amps (230V)
- This Hammer Action micromotor is ideal for stone setting applications and engraving techniques. It has a slender contoured grip and impact adjustment ring for precise hammering work.
- Operates from 0-2,500 strokes per minute. The force of the impact of the MH-011 reciprocating handpiece can be adjusted from light to full by turning the metal ring while the motor is off or
- running. The speed of the hammer action can also be varied from 0-2,500 strokes per minute with the dial on the control unit. Used with the supplied Graver Holder, the handpiece becomes a precision power engraver- no need for an air compressor or a flexible shaft drive.
- 3-Anvil Points with Threaded Shanks p/n HP10177K
- 1-Adapter for Threaded Anvil Point p/n HPH8-32 (installed)
- 1-Adapter for Non-Threaded Shank Accessories p/n HPH8-35
- 1-Graver Holder with Allen Key p/n HPH8-214. Screws into the front end of the handiece and converts it into a power engraving tool. Comes with 5/64″ allen key (graver not included).
- 1-5mm Open End Wrench p/n HPH8-38, Accessory Tray p/n A-AT-1, Handpiece Cradle p/n HP4-933, Spare Motor Brushes p/n HP813514, 2 Pins used to tighten Anvil Points, 1-Anvil Point Holder used for shaping the point.
HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control
- Variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-717. Varies speed from 1,000 – 50,000 RPM.