The Foredom K.1030 Series Portable Rotary Micromotor set combines the quality and dependability of a Foredom micromotor handpiece with the convenience of a portable control unit. Increase productivity and enjoy the portability in your workshop – or take it on the road. It’s perfect for shows and fairs where power may be limited or unavailable.
From the Manufacturer:
Use Product Options Menu to Select Collet Size: 2.35mm (3/32″) (K.1030) or 1/8″ (K.103018).
Control unit with built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery features a digital RPM display at the top that makes it easy to monitor speed as you work. The dial on the front adjusts speed from 0 30,000 RPM.
- Run time is approximately 5 hours, depending on how long the micromotor is in continuous use when in battery mode, or plug it in for day-long use. Battery charge time is 3 hours.
- Perfect for users who work at multiple stations, or for signing/personalizing work pieces at craft and outdoor fairs when no power is available.
- Handpiece (motor) is small and lightweight but has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication.
- The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 2.35mm (3/32) or 1/8 shank burs, depending on choice of collet installed.
- Collets can be installed and changed. Consider Collet Adapters, that step down collet sizes without having to switch out a collet, for handpieces with 1/8 collets.
Two Year Limited Warranty Kit includes:
- HP4-310 Control Box
- H.MH-130 with 2.35mm (3/32″) collet installed or H.MH-13018 with 1/8″ collet installed.
- HP8-306 Charger/Adapter
- HP4-933 Handpiece Cradle
- HP8-163 Spare pair of motor brushes
- Collet Changing Wrenches
HP4-993 HP4-310 Control Unit with Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Specifications: 2-34 Wide, 1-14 Deep, 5-14 Tall, 9.77 oz. Output: DC 12V/1.2A
- Front: Speed Control Dial
- Top: Handpiece Connector Port, 2-Digit RPM Display, LED Indicator Lights: Optional On/Off Foot Switch in use, Rotational Direction, Battery Charging, and Overload Protection Circuitry
- Side Panels: On/Off Button, Adapter/Charger Connector Port, Forward/Reverse Button, Optional Foot Switch Connector Port, On/Off Foot Switch (Optional) Button
- Specifications: 5 Long, 1/2 Diameter at grip, 7/8 at motor, 6.46 oz/183g, Cord Length: 59DC12V/1.2A, 4.11 in.- oz or 29mNm or 25W Max Torque or Watt Output
- The Handpiece is small and lightweight yet has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication. The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 3/32 or 1/8 shank burs, depending on collet installed.
HP8-B1800 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery:
- Specifications: 14.8v 1,800mAh Charging Time: 3 hours, Working Time: 5 hours HP8-306
- Charger/Adapter: Specifications: Input: 110-240 Volt, 50/60hz, Output: DC18V/1.8A