The Foredom 1090 Hammer Micromotor kit is a professional solution for those needing a hammer handpiece for stone setting or engraving. This kit is even more versatile, as it is paired with a traditional micromotor handpiece for use in rotary applications as well.
From the Manufacturer:
The ultimate micromotor kit for most every job. Includes both rotary and hammer handpieces.
Kit K.1090 includes:
- Complete contents of K.1070 rotary kit starting with the HP4-917 Control. Has voltage selector switch for operating in either 110/120 or 220/240 volt. This is the same control unit that comes in Micromotor Kits K.1020, K.1070 and K.1080.
- H.MH-170 Rotary Handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32″) collet or H.MH17018 with 1/8″ collet installed.
- HPMH-011 Reciprocating Handpiece with up to 2,500 SPM’s
- HP4-960 Variable Speed Foot Control
- HP4-933 Handpiece Cradle
- All accessories that come with HPMH-011 including Graver Holder
- Spare motor brushes, spare fuse, collet changing wrenches
- Two Year Limited Warranty.